Returning expected dates

  1. #1

    Returning expected dates

    Hi,
    I teach musical instruments. We have a grade system and it is expected that pupils reach a certain grade in a certain amount of time.

    By inserting the start date (mm/yy) of a pupil is it possible to generate the expected date - with reference to the report date i.e. todays date.

    e.g. start date of 10/03 it is expected that a pupil be at Grade 1.

    When I insert the start date could excel generate:

    Expected standard after 21 months lesson is grade 1

    Oh - and I'm trying to get this to work in word - as we nned to add comment.. worth trying?

    Any thoughts

    John

  2. #2

    Re: Returning expected dates

    You'll probably be better served by posting in an MSWord newsgroup.

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6