Excel Colours - Quick Question

  1. #1

    Smile Excel Colours - Quick Question

    Hi all

    Each Excel workbook can hold a palette of 56 colours, why is it that the colour picker tool on the Formatting toolbar will only show 40 colours (on a 5 x 8 grid)?

    Thanks for anyone supplying enlightenment!

    DJB

  2. #2

    Re: Excel Colours - Quick Question

    I think it's the same reason hotdogs are sold in packages of 10, but hotdog buns
    come in packages of 8.

    Who knows why? But you could request a change by sending an email to:

    [email protected]

  3. #3

    Smile

    Thanks for that, Dave.

    I'm not that bothered about it - just wondered if there was a more sinister reason for it.

    DJB