button to print a sheet

  1. #1

    button to print a sheet

    Hi
    I need help again..
    ps thankx robin for helping out last time..
    new question
    I need to make a macro button that prints out a certain sheet...
    I have been trying to make one, but I am hopeless.
    cheers
    cid

  2. #2
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: button to print a sheet

    have you tried recording a macro while you print what you want to?

    tools/macro/record new macro

    then print your sheet.
    stop recording

    then click on view/toolbars
    select forms
    click the command button
    draw it where you want it on the sheet.
    a dialog will pop up asking you to asking a macro
    choose the one you just recorded
    click ok
    type the name of the button where it says button 1
    close the toolbar and you should have a button with a macro assigned to it

    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3