add different button images

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor funkymonkUK's Avatar
    London, England

    add different button images

    any way to use your own customised buttons? do they to be to jpeg or gif or bitmap files? how to add them office buttons are very limited and would like to add my own customer made ones.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: add different button images

    If you get the image into the clipboard, when you are editing the button
    face, there is an option to paste.

    You can do it with code as well using the pasteface method. In xl2002 and
    later, the commandbarbutton object has picture and mask properties which are
    documented in help. You could use a file as your source with this property.
    See Office VBA help for details.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...