cell linking not working

  1. #1

    cell linking not working

    i have wb1 and wb2. i want to link cells from wb1 - A1 to G5000, to wb2 same cells. what formula do i have to use?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Ray A
    Guest

    RE: cell linking not working

    Hi Chief,
    HTH
    Open both wb's. In wb2 cell A1 +then switch to wb1 and click in A1. Copy
    this formula to your range A1:G5000
    ray

  3. #3
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: cell linking not working

    Easiest method: Copy from wb2. Go to wb1, cell A1 and hit Edit-->Paste
    special-->Paste link.

    (But I think it's a really terrible idea to link so many cells and can't
    imagine why you'd need to.)
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "chief" <[email protected]> wrote in