[SOLVED] How do I print two worksheets front and back?

  1. #1
    Jeri
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I print two worksheets front and back?

    I have never had a troubleshooting problem, but this one has baffled me. I
    have two simple worksheets, and I am having the worst trouble printing each
    worksheet front and back (2 sided). I will set the printing options to 2
    sided, make sure it's printing the 'entire workbook', and it still comes out
    on seperate pages. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Jeri
    Guest

    RE: How do I print two worksheets front and back/duplex/2 sided?

    This is in Excel. I forgot to include that minor detail
    each worksheet is 1 page. I have yet to find a solution to this problem
    after searching 'help' and forums..

  3. #3

    Re: How do I print two worksheets front and back/duplex/2 sided?

    How about printing one sheet, catching the hardcopy, turn it over and printing
    the second sheet.

  4. #4
    Jeri
    Guest

    Re: How do I print two worksheets front and back/duplex/2 sided?

    Printing 100 copies that way would take twice as long.. I was looking for a
    short cut.
    Thanks

  5. #5

    Re: How do I print two worksheets front and back/duplex/2 sided?

    Print once and visit the copier?

  6. #6
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    Because each worksheet is it's own separate print (with it's own 'Set Print Area' etc) you cannot have them considered for duplexing together.

    Two (or more) worksheets can be duplexed by printing to Acrobat Distiller and printing the resultant .pdf file to the duplex printer, this would be the 'quick-and-easy' method for you, printing once from Excel and copies = 100 from Adobe (if you have Adobe Acrobat or similar program).

  7. #7
    Jeri
    Guest

    Re: How do I print two worksheets front and back?

    Thank you very much. This was very helpful. I ended up just making two pages
    on one worksheet and printing two sided. It works! That way it is also saved
    with those settings. Thanks for the help!

  8. #8
    USA-Gaithersburg
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010

    Re: [SOLVED] How do I print two worksheets front and back?

    Thank you so much.

  9. #9
    south africa
    MS-Off Ver

    Re: [SOLVED] How do I print two worksheets front and back?

    the best way to achieve a double sided print is to select you two sheets using CTRL, and from there the print the function automatically picks up the two sheets as separate pages
    i personally set up specific printing conditions using this method though as it can muck around with headers and footers if you have any