Linking 2 sheets

  1. #1

    Linking 2 sheets

    I have to sheets that have various linked information. Does anyone know how i can insert a row in one sheet and have that same row be insertered in the other sheet by just doing it once? I dont know if i am clear but i thought i would give it a shot. And also can u make it to where it will automatically number the row even when a row is inserted in the middle? Like have A.1.1, A.1.2... Any help would be most appreciated

  2. #2
    Ray A
    Guest

    RE: Linking 2 sheets

    If the sheets are in the same workbook you can group them. Activate one sheet
    and hold down the Ctrl key and activate the second one, or as many as you
    like. Now all entries on the top sheet apply to all other active sheets.
    HTH