Get information on changed cells

  1. #1

    Get information on changed cells

    Hi,
    I am using vb application to load and save excel data. I want to know if there is a way to get information only of changed/modified cells when we are to save excel file.
    Presently I am using Excel ADO recorset for reading all columns and rows.
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2

    Re: Get information on changed cells

    I think the only way would be to keep track of each change while it happens.

    Or maybe compare an old version with a new version (sounds like way too much
    could go wrong).

    Or maybe turn on track changes (also means that the workbook will be shared,
    yech!).