follow link

  1. #1
    Kumail
    Guest

    follow link

    I have linked a number of figures from other sheet. Now if I want to check
    from where it is coming, I have to go to that cell, read the reference and go
    to the sheet manually. The other option is through auditing tool bar. I have
    seen a friend who used to double click the cell and it automatically goes to
    that sheet from where the figure is coming. How do you do that?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good afternoon Kumail

    Are you sure that your friend wasn't using Lotus 1-2-3? I seem to remember that this program has that particular feature but not Excel.

    HTH

    DominicB

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: follow link

    FindLink is a popular utility for dealing with external workbook links. I've
    not used it myself but many folks here have recommended to other posters.

    http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/