Date depended update of data

  1. #1

    Date depended update of data

    Hi ALL
    I really really hope you can help me out on this one....

    What I would like to do, is to copy a cell into another cell, which is listed in a column by date.

    Workflow would be:
    1. Copy cell (X)
    2. Find current date in coloumn, where all dates are listed
    3. Go one cell to the right - Cell (Y)
    4. Incert copied cell (X)
    5. Copy cell (Y)
    6. Insert VALUE in CELL (Y)

    Anyone with a datastructure or macro code, that could solve this?

    Your help is VERY appreciated....

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: Date depended update of data

    hi,
    How will the macro know where cell(x) is?

    FSt1

  3. #3
    It will just be any given cell (ex. A2)

    Only the copy TO cell will be depended on current date....