automatic entering Balance at every entry in my bank account

  1. #1
    Sena
    Guest

    automatic entering Balance at every entry in my bank account

    Every time I enter RECEIPTE in my bank Account, I wish the BALANCE column
    automatically gets added . Similarly when I enter payment, BALANCE to be
    reduced
    Possible?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    Just make the Balance column dependant on a figure being present in Receipts or Payments,

    =if(or(B5<>0,C5<>0),D4+B5-C5,"")

    should work. (formula-drag that down the column)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sena

  3. #3
    Sena
    Guest

    Re: automatic entering Balance at every entry in my bank account

    Bryan, U R great ! Your formula works. Works fine. Thank U.