emailing pdf

  1. #1

    emailing pdf

    How do I email a worksheet in a pdf format. is there free software to convert to pdf format that anyone uses and recommends?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: emailing pdf

    See http://www.pdf995.com/ .

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: emailing pdf

    I like this free one:

    http://www.primopdf.com

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: emailing pdf

    For FREE!!!

    I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
    at Dale Nurden's site.

    http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

    Saves first to single *.ps file which you then converte to *.pdf

    Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  5. #5
    Amedee Van Gasse
    Guest

    Re: emailing pdf

    In <[email protected]>, nickp told us
    an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
    message.

    And yet another one: http://www.cutepdf.com

    --
    Amedee Van Gasse