Printing Multiple sheets on ONE?

  1. #1

    Exclamation Printing Multiple sheets on ONE?

    Hello all...

    I am trying to print 8 sheets on one paper...

    (EXAMPLE)

    SHEET 1
    A B C D
    1XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX
    2XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX
    3XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
    4XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX
    5XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

    SHEET 2
    A B C D
    1XXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX
    2XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX
    3XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
    4XXXX XXX XXXX XXXX
    5XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

    Because I only have like 5-6 lines per sheet i want to condense them into one page

    thanks.

    T.

  2. #2

    Re: Printing Multiple sheets on ONE?

    Maybe you can just create a new worksheet and copy|paste special values from
    each worksheet to that new worksheet and print from there.

    In fact, you can copy the data as a picture and only have to do it once.

    Select your range
    edit|copy
    select A1 of that new worksheet
    shift-edit|Paste picture Link

    Repeat (but paste under each picture).

    Notice that if you change any of the real data, the picture also changes.

    Then just print those pictures.

  3. #3
    Dave, you are the MAN... that worked out great..

    I did the Paste Special > Values.

    Thanx,
    T.