Workspace Question - Thanks In advance!

  1. #1

    Workspace Question - Thanks In advance!

    Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with this question. I have a set of worksheets I work with (about 20 or so) and always open them in a workspace. Before today, they have always opened in seperate windows when I opened the workspace. Today when I opened the workspace they all opened in the same window. I just can't seem to figure it out. IT is telling me that they haven't installed any updates lately to office or windows, but I'm starting to wonder. If anyone could help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks a ton in advance!

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Workspace Question - Thanks In advance!

    If you mean you open about 20 workbooks at a time, try Tools>Options>View tab
    and make sure that Windows in Taskbar is checked. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin