Can someone please help me

  1. #1

    Can someone please help me

    im not the best at my formulaes when it comes to excel, im on a trial period for a I.T company and ive been asked to come up with a formule.

    heres my problem, 2 different values in collum a,5014 & 5015, now basic formula is
    if cell A = 5014. L-M.

    so the L & M rows which have 5014 in thier row are used in this calculation, can someone please help me.

    as im under a lot of pressure.

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: Can someone please help me

    Please don't post the same message in multiple groups. You'll find that most
    people here read them all and it gets annoying.

    See my reply in microsoft.public.excel.

    --
    Ian

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Can someone please help me

    =IF(A1=5014,L1-M1,"")

    etc.

    Is that it?

    RP

  4. #4
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: Can someone please help me

    news:ep%[email protected]...
    > =IF(A1=5014,L1-M1,"")

    Which is exactly the response I gave to the OP in another group :-)

  5. #5
    Ian

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips