Printing

  1. #1

    Printing

    Hi all,

    I'm sorry to post on such a dumb question, but my brain is not distinguishing the cells anymore...

    I don't remember what I need to do in order to print the first two rows on every page I print on a sheet.

    I know where to do it (print preview setup, advanced), but I don't find a way to unlock that option in order to repeat the rows on every page.

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nuno Eça

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Printing

    In normal view, choose File>Page Setup
    On the Sheet tab, set the rows to repeat at top
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List