A Challenge - Solve this one..

  1. #1
    Sunderland UK

    A Challenge - Solve this one..

    I wonder if this can be done.

    I have a web page.which refreshes every 3 seconds..based on some real time data..

    The data can be exported....into an excel file.

    However....is there a way this data can be compared to a data held in another file and the difference displyade and updated every few seconds.

    For example....if an activity should only take place from 10:00 - 10:15 am,however this activity goes on until 10:16am then it is flagged...

    Thanks

    Tim

  2. #2
    Paul
    Guest

    RE: A Challenge - Solve this one..

    I am sure it can be done with a macro and a using some of the dynamic time
    commands such as NOW()