Excel 2003 arrow keys

  1. #1
    deb
    Guest

    Excel 2003 arrow keys

    Hi, I'm used to using an earlier version of Excel and the 2003 version
    doesn't allow me to use the arrow keys to move around the cells in the
    worksheet, is there a setting that I can change that does allow me to move
    from cell to cell with the arrow keys rather than use just the mouse?

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel 2003 arrow keys

    I use xl2003 and can use the arrow keys to select cells.

    Any chance you have scroll lock on?

  3. #3
    Tab, Shift-Tab, Enter, Shift-Enter, and Ctrl-Enter all also move you around and are often quicker to reach from the main part of the keyboard.

    Szalapski