More help with formula

  1. #1

    More help with formula

    I need 2 formulas for the following:

    Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in one column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into another column.

    Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) total the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns.

    For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the number is 5; the same with 2, then 3 all the way thru 100.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: More help with formula

    =SUMIF(C:G,"<=50")
    =SUMIF(C:G,">50")

    and

    COUNTIF(C:G,1)
    etc.

    RP

    "yourproblemslvr"
    <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dodo
    Guest

    Re: More help with formula

    yourproblemslvr <yourproblemslvr.1tphia_1123941906.6594@excelforum-
    nospam.com> wrote in news:yourproblemslvr.1tphia_1123941906.6594
    @excelforum-nospam.com:

    > I need 2 formulas for the following:
    >
    > Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the
    > numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in one
    > column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into another
    > column.
    >
    > Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If the
    > individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) total
    > the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns.
    >
    > For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the number
    > is 5; the same with 2, then 3 all the way thru 100.

    I've selected range C1:G100 as the numbers range.

    In cell I1: =SUMIF(C1:G100;"<=50")
    In cell J1: =SUMIF(C1:G100;">50")
    In cells K1:K100 numbers 1 through 100
    In cell L1: =COUNTIF($C$1:$G$100;K1)

    Then L1 is copied downwords to cell L100

    Is that what you need?

    --

    It is I, DeauDeau
    (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)