Tabs not visible for one user

  1. #1

    Tabs not visible for one user

    I have a worksheet with 12 tabs that is stored on a shared drive, this
    is accessed by several users. One user is not able to see the tabs
    across the bottom. She is at a different location than all other
    users, so we can't physically see this on her PC. All other users can
    see the tabs when accessing on the shared drive, and when opening an
    emailed copy. We have had her maximize, etc. and still no tabs.

    Any suggestions on what I can tell her. I might be missing something
    simple. I have tried to recreate the problem on a local copy, but can
    not.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Tabs not visible for one user

    Have you checked the obvious?

    <Tools> <Options> <View> tab,

    And make sure "Sheet Tabs"
    *IS* checked.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    mak222,

    Or maybe click on Window/Arrange/Tiled/Ok

    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]