Chart of frequences of values

  1. #1

    Chart of frequences of values

    Hello,

    How can I create chart of value´s frequences according to a frequence table? (see attachement)

    Thanks a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by balcovja; 08-15-2005 at 09:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Chart of frequences of values

    Give us a brief description of the data - cannot open attachment.
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    "balcovja" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

    balcovja wrote:
    > Hello,
    >

    > How can I create chart of value´s frequences according to a frequence
    > table? (see attachement)
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

    > |Filename: graph.JPG |
    > |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3691 |

    --------------------

    Go into Excel's help and ask about the function HISTOGRAM()

    Bill

  4. #4
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Chart of frequences of values

    balcovja -

    > How can I create chart of value´s frequences according to a frequence
    > table? (see attachement) <

    Your attachment is not available, and if it was I would not open it.

    If you already have a frequency distribution (values or ranges-of-values in
    a column on the left with associated frequency counts in a column on the
    right), use Excel's Chart Wizard to create a Column chart type.

    Instead, if you have raw data, use Excel's Histogram tool (see Help for
    instructions), or use my free "Better Histogram" add-in available at
    www.treeplan.com.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com