Macro To put data from one sheet to another

  1. #1
    mower man
    Guest

    Macro To put data from one sheet to another

    I have a workbook which has about 10 pages. Is there a macro or way I can
    link certain cells? I want to enter info. in cell A1 on first worksheet and
    have it come up in cell b1 on sheet two and cell d3 on page 3. Or something
    like that.

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Macro To put data from one sheet to another

    mower man, try this in sheet 2 and 3 =Sheet1!A1

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Additional Questions

    I have multiple worksheets and wish to use data from a cell in one worksheet in a formula in a different worksheet..ie take data from A WORKSHEET TITLED GRAND TOTAL FOR B-SHIFT INTO A FORMULA in R17 for use a different worksheet in CELL B4 (in a formual to determine # of computer epaired per hour automatically by the data entered into the worksheet titled GRAND TOTAL FOR B-SHIFT). am using vb command buttons to calculate figures per hour and have the results appear in a cell b4 to b 15, using a number of different command buttons; one for each hour)
    tks

    ratt out
    Last edited by ratt; 08-16-2005 at 04:41 AM. Reason: update

  4. #4
    mower man
    Guest

    RE: Macro To put data from one sheet to another

    this worked very well -- thank you -- i played with it about 5 minutes and
    realized i had to substitute the sheet name -- thanks again