Newbie Q - outlook & Excel

  1. #1

    Question Newbie Q - outlook & Excel

    Hello,

    pardon me if this has already been asked but I was unable to find it before hand.
    I am very new to Excel and VB macro stuff.

    Basically I need a macro which can go through a list of emails in excel, put something in the subject line.
    Then in the msg part of the email, I would like it copy particular fields on a row and automatially sent that email.

    I have gotton as far as creating a button in the Excel workbook and opening the VB editor.

    I have had a look at http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm
    But i do not understand where in the VB editor do I paste that code?
    Please shed some light
    Cheers in advance

  2. #2
    Netherlands Waddinxveen
    This guy is using API calls to use Express to send a mail.

    Ussually code like that is placed in a class module, but you place it into a normal module to make it work.

    He's using a sheet as a mailing list

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Newbie Q - outlook & Excel

    You would go into the VBE and with your workbook as the activeproject
    (selected in the project explorer) you would do Insert=>Module and place the
    code in the resulting module.

    for tutorials on using VBA, see David McRitchie's listing at:
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

    VBA tutorials listed after the excel tutorials.

    Tom Ogilvy

    "periro16" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...