open work book

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    open work book

    Hi,
    I would like to know,how to open a workbook (micr print.xls)automatically when i open a particular work book (micr.xls). any code?
    thanks
    nowfal

  2. #2
    Elizabeth
    Guest

    RE: open work book

    Nowfal:

    'it must be named Workbook_Open; it must be housed in the ThisWorkbook module
    Sub Workbook_Open()
    Workbooks.Open ("C:\xxx\xxx\MicrPrint.xls")
    End Sub

    Elizabeth

  3. #3
    David Lloyd
    Guest

    Re: open work book

    You can open the micrprint.xls in the Workbook open event of the micr.xls
    workbook. You can access the Workbook open event from the "ThisWorkbook"
    module.

    For example:

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()

    Excel.Workbooks.Open("c:\micrprint.xls") 'Change to the correct
    path here

    David Lloyd
    MCSD .NET
    http://LemingtonConsulting.com

    This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties.

    "nowfal" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    thanks, one more question, if i want to close another workbook how it will be.

    nowfal