Missing row

  1. #1
    Kim
    Guest

    Missing row

    A user has deleted a row that had an amount in it. Her rows are now number,
    23, 24, 25, 27 (so row 26 is missing). Whenever she tries to total columns
    or rows, the number that is in that missing row is calculated in. How do I
    retrieve that row, or clear out the number?

    TIA.
    Kim

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good evening Kim

    Your user has either set the row height to 0, or hidden the row (a hidden row is basically the same).

    Highlight rows 25 and 27 and right click. In the menu that drops down there should be an option to "Unhide". Select this and the row should be visible again.

    HTH

    DominicB

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Missing row

    Select rows 24 and 26, the whole rows and goto Format>Row>Unhide.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Missing row

    Hi Kim,
    Don't understand what you have and what you have in the row, but
    would you right click on the sheet tab and see if you have code there
    other than Option Explicit at the top.
    ---
    HTH,

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Missing row

    I saw the light or at least the other answers after I sent off my reply.
    Both the fact that there were other answers and that the row was
    hidden or filtered out should have been obvious to me.