Worksheet Protection

  1. #1
    PA
    Guest

    Worksheet Protection

    Is there a way to protect a worksheet so that no one can change the Page
    Setup setting such as margins, paper size, orientation, etc. Protection on
    the Tools menu does not seem to accomplish this.
    If it is not possible, I would appreciate this info. Will save a lot of
    time wasted.

    Thank you.
    Paul

  2. #2

    Re: Worksheet Protection

    I don't think it's possible.

    But you could reset the page setup each time the user prints anything.

    If you record a macro when you do your specific settings, you could call that
    macro in the workbook_beforeprint event. (This won't have any effect if the
    user disables macros.)

  3. #3
    Netherlands Waddinxveen
    You could enable protection for all cells and protect your worksheet with a password.
    but be aware with about 20 lines of VB(A) the password of a worksheet can be cracked.

  4. #4
    PA
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Protection

    Thank you for confirming what I thought. You saved a lot of time.