'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

  1. #1

    'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

    I've got 8 years of payroll data in one spreadsheet, with 72 worksheets, one for each month, labelled eg, Jan 02. Each worksheet has some totals in the same (relative) cell on each worksheet, ie the worksheets are effectively identical in layout except for the data. Let's say its got a total for Admin Wages and another for Factory Wages.

    I want to collect each months worth of data on one consolidation worksheet. So I want a table that has say 2 columns, one for Admin and one for Factory, and 72 rows representing each month. It's probably a snip but I can't figure out how to do it except by some very tedious cut'n'paste stuff. Thanks!
    Last edited by spliknik; 08-23-2005 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake in title

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: 'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

    Hi spliknik

    Try this one
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron - perfect - thanks heaps

  4. #4
    Shaun
    Guest

    Re: 'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

    When I click on your link

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

    I see the code for the macro but I don't know how to put that in my own
    workbook?

  5. #5

    Re: 'Consolidate' data from multiple worksheets

    You may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: