Changing label caption in a Userform to an opterator value

  1. #1

    Changing label caption in a Userform to an opterator value

    hi guys

    i must change the label caption in a userform to a value of an operator of the main code. That means i would have to bring in an operator from the main code into the subroutine. I have not been able to solve this problem

    Could anyone tell me if this is possible, and if how does it work

    thanks in advance

    this is the code for the user form

    Public Sub UserForm_Initialize(numcol As Integer)
    Spalte500.Caption = numcol
    End Sub

  2. #2
    Rowan
    Guest

    RE: Changing label caption in a Userform to an opterator value

    Another way is to change the caption in your main code and then show the form
    eg:

    Sub myProc()
    Dim numCol As Integer
    numCol = 500