Changes Not Saved

  1. #1

    Cool Changes Not Saved

    Has anyone experienced this? I created a new form and saved it. The next day I opened the form and continued to design the form. Saving frequently. When I ran the form, the changes are not there. Only the original form created was visible. I can make changes but they're not there when I run it even though I save the form before running it.

    Any idea why this is happening?

  2. #2
    Henry
    Guest

    Re: Changes Not Saved

    JoJo,

    More info please.

    What drive are you trying to save to?
    Local Hard drive, Network Hard drive, Floppy?

    Is the file shared?
    Is the file protected?
    Is the file read only?

    Henry

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Cool Changes Not Saved

    Saving to hard drive, not shared, not protected, not read only. The only thing I can point to is that I created the original form in Excel 2002 and then experienced this problem on a 2000 version. However, I did not receive any messages or warnings when I saved the changes in 2000.