+ Reply to Thread

Help with Saving ComboBox information

Help with Saving ComboBox information

I have a ComboBox on my sheet and a CommandButton below it marked Save. I have it set to where the onClick for the CommandButton adds the typed in text on the ComboBox to the list on the ComboBox.

The only problem is that the information is reset every time the spreadsheet is closed and opened. Is there any way to make Excel save the data that is in the spreadsheet once it's closed ?

Smile Re: Help with Saving ComboBox information

hmmm... by "every time the spreadsheet is closed and opened", do you mean closing and reopening the Workbook? maybe you can save the items in the combobox to a hidden sheet (xlVeryHidden). then, you can just fetch the data from that sheet and put them to your combobox when your workbook opens...

Quote Originally Posted by SystemHack
    I have a ComboBox on my sheet and a CommandButton below it marked Save. I have it set to where the onClick for the CommandButton adds the typed in text on the ComboBox to the list on the ComboBox.

The only problem is that the information is reset every time the spreadsheet is closed and opened. Is there any way to make Excel save the data that is in the spreadsheet once it's closed ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information