Failed userform loading and cause application crash

  1. #1

    Failed userform loading and cause application crash

    Hi there, I've got a very weird problem almost killing me:

    I've got a userform which cannot be loaded successfully everytime and cause the application crash.
    It's definitely not working when you first open the workbook but works in most times after I loaded other forms but sometimes not.

    It also works for one time when I open the VB editor but not making any changes. but once you save the workbook and open it again, it just came back to 'normal' and crash the application to shut down itself.

    The problem disappears when I tried removing all codes in the
    private useform_initialize(). However, again, it cannot even work with a simple line like : userform1.combobox1.additem "test".

    This is a really weird problem I even think it's some bugs of the excel. I consulted the IT department of my company but no solution.

    I really hope someone can help me out of this as this is part of my project and the deadline is looming.

    Thanks very much in Advance

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Failed userform loading and cause application crash

    n,

    Delete the userform, save your workbook then build a new userform.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    "noiseash"
    <[email protected]>