I have not got a clue

  1. #1

    I have not got a clue

    Hello

    I have 2 Spreadsheets, one is a for monthly quotes and the other is for
    monthly business obtained.

    The quote sheet could have 100 entries but the business sheet would
    only contain say 20 of those 100 entries.

    I need to copy certain columns from the quote sheet onto the business
    sheet. I would only copy them if the quote sheet contained a Yes in
    one of its columns.

    I have tried an IF Statement but this still produces 100 entries on the
    business sheet (80 blank and 20 containing information)

    As you can tell I dont know any code so I would greatly appreciate some code where I can simply add the path/file names and the relevant columns names for each file.

    Many thanks

    Mark

  2. #2
    Marvin P. Winterbottom
    Guest

    RE: I have not got a clue

    Read up on the VLOOKUP formula. You should have quote numbers you can match
    up on.