I lost the box on the top of Excel that you can type text in???

  1. #1
    andrew
    Guest

    I lost the box on the top of Excel that you can type text in???

    How do i get it back. It is the box that you can type formula and text into
    cells. Can't figure it out, please help!!!

  2. #2
    Go to the menu bar and click "Tools" - > "Options". In the "View" tab, check your formula bar checkbox. If it unchecked. check it back and click OK. Does this resolve your problem?

  3. #3
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: I lost the box on the top of Excel that you can type text in???

    hi,
    that is call the formula bar.
    Tools>options>view tab
    make sure the formula bar is checked. (top left on my xl)

    Regards
    FSt1