Userforms

  1. #1
    Eddie
    Guest

    Userforms

    I have placed a button on the standard tool bar that will access a userform
    in another spreadsheet located in a network folder. The goal is to place this
    button on the users tool bar for quick access.

    Eddie
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good afternoon Eddie

    Right click on a toolbar and select customize.
    From the commands tab drag an icon (any icon) onto the toolbar you want to add it to.
    Then right click your new icon, give it a name, give it a trendy image (or draw your own) and assign your macro.
    Done.

    HTH

    DominicB

  3. #3
    Eddie
    Guest

    Re: Userforms

    They problem is how do I call a Userform in a different workbook, but not
    have that workbook open?

    Eddie

  4. #4
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Userforms

    You can't. The workbook needs to be open.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Eddie
    Guest

    Re: Userforms

    Could I hide the workbook?

  6. #6
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Userforms

    Yes, the workbook could be hidden. Of course, the procedure that
    shows the userform must be in the hidden workbook. You can't
    directly access a userform in another workbook, hidden or not.