Formula Paste Button

  1. #1

    Formula Paste Button

    Excel provides menu bar buttons for "format" and "value" pastes, but not for "formula" pastes. I've tried creating a macro that I could then create a menu bar button for, but it doesn't work (VBA says the "selection" is bad.)
    Does anyone know how to create a simple "formula paste" button for the menu bar? I haven't seen any threads on this.
    Thanks,

  2. #2

    Re: Formula Paste Button

    This worked ok for me:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    On Error Resume Next
    Selection.Cells(1).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas
    If Err.Number <> 0 Then
    Beep
    Err.Clear

    You could post your code if you want.