can text be inverted by 180deg

  1. #1
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Devon UK
    MS-Off Ver

    can text be inverted by 180deg

    Hi,

    Is it possible to invert text by 180 deg. Under Format - cells you only have the option of 90 deg.

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: can text be inverted by 180deg

    from my archives
    sometime back i used this formula
    =OFFSET($B$1,MATCH($B$16,B1:B16,0)-1,0)

    my original data is in B1 to B16
    I copied this to any cell and copy down

    try this.
    may be easier solutions available

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    Re: can text be inverted by 180deg

    Text can be rotated to any desired angle.

    Select the text as shown on the worksheet (not just the first cell). While
    holding down the SHIFT key, pulldown Edit and click Copy Picture. Click As
    Shown on the Screen and Picture.

    Select another place on your worksheet and paste.

    The result is a picture. You can move it anywhere, re-size it, and rotate it.

    Good Luck

    --
    Gary's Student