How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application

  1. #1

    Arrow How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application

    Hi All!!

    Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it remains on the top of all the windows applications that are currently running, until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it.

    Regards,

    Jatz

  2. #2

    Re: How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application

    You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the
    userform always on top plus adding those minimize/maximize/resize buttons to
    your userform.

    But as a user who usually has multiple applications open at the same time, I'd
    hate this.

    I wouldn't do it (even if I knew how!).