How can I use fill hand to copy the fomula in this case?

  1. #1
    Sabrina
    Guest

    How can I use fill hand to copy the fomula in this case?

    Here is my fomula:
    B1: =sheet2!A1
    B2: =sheet2!A4
    B3: =sheet2!A7
    B4: =sheet2!A11

    Is it possible to use fill handle to copy the fomula automatically in my
    case?, If so, how? Thanks.

    Sabrina

  2. #2
    Waiau Pa NZ
    I assume that B4 should read = sheet2!A10

    with a help column in sheet1
    enter the first function in B1 and fill that down the column
    enter in C column a series of 1<><>2<><>3<><>and extend that down the column
    do a sort on C column
    delete the surplus rows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Here is my fomula:
    B1: =sheet2!A1
    B2: =sheet2!A4
    B3: =sheet2!A7
    B4: =sheet2!A11

    Is it possible to use fill handle to copy the fomula automatically in my
    case?, If so, how? Thanks.

    Sabrina
    Greetings from New Zealand
    Bill Kuunders

  3. #3
    Sabrina
    Guest

    Re: How can I use fill hand to copy the fomula in this case?

    Thanx, Bill.

    Sabrina