+ Reply to Thread

Please help...display image if xx

Please help...display image if xx

Basically, I need help coming up with some sort of a formula that will pull information from one worksheet (showing the yield strategy over a one year time span) and displaying it on another (easily done? yeah, but) - the catch (what I cant seem to figure out) is that I'd like the "yield matrix" worksheet to convert the information from the "data" worksheet into images - so instead of the 1st week in August showing HH, HH, HH, HH, HH, LD, and LD under the 1st - 7th it would show each "HH" or "LD" as an image under the respective date - there are 10 yield strategies, all different. I've attached the document to give you a better idea (I've only c&p'd the images there already) I also hage JPEG's of the images displayed on the worksheet.

Does that all make sense? Hope so!

I can do it all manually - copy and paste the images under the respective dates, however, there must be an easier way to do it -rather than copying and pasting 300 odd images (each the size of the corresponding cell, so not large, but still - seems like a lot of wasted time and effort)...especially as the report needs to be amended each week.

Thanks,

Borimard
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information