IF function

  1. #1

    IF function

    Hi All-

    it's been so long since I've used excel I'm having problems remembering how to use the functions.

    I need to know how to set up a worksheet so that if I enter any number in one cell it will automatically mulitiply that number by 15 and place the answer in another cell.

    Any direction would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Middletown, CT, USA

    canr remember

    If cell A1 is the location of incoming number, then the calculation cell, B1 (or any other cell of choice) would read
    =15*A1
    GeorgeF

  3. #3
    kk
    Guest

    Re: IF function

    Hi,

    Example:

    Value enter in A2 and want the answer display in B2...

    Formula in B2, type in =A2*15

    news:[email protected]...

    --
    cant_remember
    cant_remember's Profile:

  4. #4
    Thanks kk and George F!

    I'm not sure why I was thinking I needed the IF! Silly me!

    Appreciate your help!