page breaks

  1. #1

    Question page breaks

    hi,
    i have a long list of names (150 and more) that i want to sort (have done that) and then print one name per page. to insert page breaks i have dragged the page break to where i want it but it seems there should be some other short cut to apply that to the whole page. any suggestions? i tried help and have also tried copying the format but it has not worked. i'd rather not spend the time dragging 150 page breaks around!
    thanks,

  2. #2

    Re: page breaks

    You could insert a pagebreak where you want it.

    Then select the next location and hit F4 (repeat that action).

    Or you could drop the pagebreaks completely and just print each row using a
    macro:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()

    Dim iRow As Long
    Dim FirstRow As Long
    Dim LastRow As Long

    With ActiveSheet
    FirstRow = 2 'headers in row 1???

    For iRow = FirstRow To LastRow
    .Rows(iRow).PrintOut preview:=True
    Next iRow
    End With
    End Sub

    I used column A to determine the last row to print and did a preview (to save
    paper).