counting rows depending on 2 selective values

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Question counting rows depending on 2 selective values

    Hi,

    well, I have lots of data and need to do some statistics on it. For that I need to count the number of rows "H" where a string value "X" is written but only if these rows also have cell which is NOT empty in column "E"...

    the if stuff drives me crazy (especially as i have a spanish version...)

    any help appreciated

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: counting rows depending on 2 selective values

    try

    =sumproduct(--(h1:h1000="x"),--(not(isblank(e1:e1000))))