e-mailing a single worksheet of a multiple worksheet (4) workbook

  1. #1
    Grand Canyon, AZ

    Thumbs up e-mailing a single worksheet of a multiple worksheet (4) workbook

    I have a requirement to e-mail one worksheet of a multiple worksheet workbook to another department. The workbook contains 4 seperate worksheets, and I don't want to e-mail the whole workbook to a department that doesn't need it. I can do it manually, is there a way to select the wooksheet I want to e-mail with vba and do it automatically ?

    Thanks fo any help

    Paul

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: e-mailing a single worksheet of a multiple worksheet (4) workbook

    For this type of operation I recommend Ron de Bruin's Sendmail Add-in(FREE)

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    If you just want code for that particular operation just click on the
    appropriate link on Ron's site at the above URL.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: e-mailing a single worksheet of a multiple worksheet (4) workbook

    ppete,

    Look in excel.misc recently. Search for "save one sheet."

    Earl Kiosterud
    www.smokeylake.com

    "ppete83606" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...