Column formatting help!

  1. #1
    Bill
    Guest

    Column formatting help!

    I need a way to wrap text from column A to B, then back to A on the next
    page. Can anyone help??? Again I need to wrap from column A to B on one
    page, then when it flows to the next page, it should go back to A then to B
    and so on....

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    Hi,

    I believe that you need 'Newspaper Columns' feature of MS Word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill

  3. #3
    Bill
    Guest

    Re: Column formatting help!

    Is this an addon or is it allready there waiting for my ignorance?.. lol

  4. #4
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Column formatting help!

    Check out this web page of David McRitchie on the subject:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    Bill,

    It is, as you put it, 'already there', but it is in MS Word, and is not available in Excel.

    You can 'snake' columns, but you wish to 'newspaper' the text within a column at printing time, this is done by a word processor, not by a calculator.

    If you bring up the Help in MS Word and enter 'Newspaper Columns' you should be directed as to how to do this.

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragdyer