Sight Unseen

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Sight Unseen

    I have a worksheet in my workbook that is used as a master copy. I have a macro that creates new worksheets based on this worksheet. I want to hide the master worksheet so that it can not be seen an therefore is less likly to be altered. However when I hide this sheet all of the copies that are made from this sheet also hide.

    Is there a way or a code that will allow me to hide this sheet but still allow the copies that are made from it to be visible?

    I would really like to know. I am learning vba as I go so if this is a stupid or easy question don't hammer me to hard about it.

  2. #2
    Jon
    Guest

    Re: Sight Unseen

    Post the part of the code that creates the new sheet.

    Jon

    news:[email protected]...