#Name? Error when using NETWORKDAYS function ......

  1. #1

    #Name? Error when using NETWORKDAYS function ......

    Hi,

    I'm creating a spreadsheet which is meant to calculate the number of days a person has worked between succesive weeks, given a specific start date and end date of work for that person. I define the weeks by the start date of the week (ie the date of every Monday). I've been sitting and staring at this darned formula since yesterday, the logic seems fine but I guess its a problem with the syntax or something. Here's the formula I've used -

    =IF(End Date < Week Beginning Date,0,IF(Start Date < Week Beg Date,IF (End Date < Next Week Beg Date, NETWORKDAYS(Week Beg Date,End Date),NETWORKDAYS(Week Beg Date,Next Week Beg Date)),IF (Start Date > Week Beg Date,NETWORKDAYS(Start Date,Next Week Beg date),NETWORKDAYS(Start Date,End Date))))

    Would appreciate any help anyone can give me on this.

    Thanks,

    Sean.

  2. #2
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: #Name? Error when using NETWORKDAYS function ......

    Hi

    Have you Analysis Toolpack activated?

    --
    Arvi Laanemets
    ( My real mail address: arvil<at>tarkon.ee )

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Thanks a Ton !!! ) It works !!! I didnt know that that had to be installed .... Are there any other functions that require this tool pack specifically ?