Make a Better Userform

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Make a Better Userform

    I have a userform that allows me to add the last and first names of my clients. Below is the code for the cmdbutton on that userform.

    I would like to add the ability to have that client information added to another worksheet within my workbook (worksheet 'at'). I would like for it to start the insert at cell 'b10'.

    I would also like for the userform to return me back to worksheet 'CGS' before it closes.

    Please keep explanations very simple. I am new at this and I ask tons of questions simply because I am taken by the ablity to do this type of work.

  2. #2
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: Make a Better Userform

    You already have the mechanics in place to add the info to CGS, create two
    new variables for the second worksheet AT.
    Dim ws1 As Worksheet
    Dim iRow1 As Long
    Set ws1 = Worksheets("AT")
    'find first empty row in AT, column 2

    If ws1.Range("B10").Value = "" Then
    iRow1 = ws1.Cells(Rows.Count, 2) _
    .End(xlUp).Row + 9 'adjust if there is data _
    'in B1:B9
    Else
    iRow1 = ws1.Cells(Rows.Count, 2) _
    .End(xlUp).Row + 1
    End If

    'copy data to AT (ws1) at the same time you copy to database.
    'at end of sub: Worksheets("CGS").Activate (or .Select)

    Mike F

    news:[email protected]...