Change complete worksheet to degrees

  1. #1

    Change complete worksheet to degrees

    Is there any way to change a worksheet so that all trig functions are expressed in degrees and not radians and I do not have to use the degrees function or use PI/180 or 180/PI individual cells.

  2. #2

    Re: Change complete worksheet to degrees

    I don't think you can do this.

    There's no toggle for Degrees/Radians like on your calculator.

  3. #3
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Change complete worksheet to degrees

    Yes, but only in a limited number of circumstances

    if your formulae are as simple as:

    =sin(A1)

    then use find
    =sin(
    and replace with
    =sin(3.1415926/180*

    WARNING this will not work with an arbitrary expression in:
    =sin()
    --
    Gary''s Student