Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

How to determine full path of table by a macro within it

  1. #1
    Jazz1934
    Guest

    How to determine full path of table by a macro within it

    Hello!

    I'm programming in VB 6.0. I'm writing a macro in an XLS table. How can I
    determine in the program the full path of the table itself, including the
    drive letter? Is there a function for it, or any other way?

    Thanks,
    Viktor

  2. #2
    Thisworkbook.fullname

  3. #3
    Rowan
    Guest

    Re: How to determine full path of table by a macro within it

    Have you tried:

    thisworkbook.Path
    or
    Workbooks("Book1.xls").Path

    Hope this helps
    Rowan

  4. #4
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: How to determine full path of table by a macro within it

    use ThisWorkbook.path

    here's an example

    Option Explicit
    Dim FilePath As String

    Sub wbPath()
    FilePath = ThisWorkbook.Path
    MsgBox FilePath

    Gary

    "Jazz1934" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm programming in VB 6.0. I'm writing a macro in an XLS table. How can I
    > determine in the program the full path of the table itself, including the
    > drive letter? Is there a function for it, or any other way?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Viktor

Closed Thread