Excel Macro Hide

  1. #1

    Question Excel Macro Hide

    Hi,
    Can someone suggest me how to hide a macro code using another macro code in Excel.
    Please do not suggest to hide a macro through VBAprojectproperties password protect method.

    And also could u pass the code if you know.

    regards,
    vijay

  2. #2

    Re: Excel Macro Hide

    excel doesn't offer anything that can protect/reprotect your project.

    A few people have used Sendkeys--but that's not too reliable.

    Bill Manville's post has been suggested a few times...

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...47ea006527ed5e

    or

    http://snipurl.com/a049

    But I wouldn't use it in production.